Short on time? You’re only 15 minutes away from this wholesome and delicious dinner. Fresh veggie infused pasta filled with 3 cheeses, asparagus, and topped with chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto cream sauce. Dinner has never been easier! You and your family will love 15 minute Asparagus Ravioli.
I see you tired and stressed out mama. I see you working hard to meet your family’s every need, and it can be draining. I know you’re pressed for time and it’s practically impossible to do anything without being interrupted~including going to the bathroom.
And then they want to eat. Again.
What you want…
You’ve imagined a lovely dinner where your family is gathered, and they’re connecting. They’re sharing about their day and talking and laughing, and their bellies are being well fed. By you. And they enjoy every single bite of the meal you so lovingly prepared for them. And it brings you joy.
However, that’s not your reality. You are not alone friend! I see you, I hear you, and I feel you!
The reality looks more like fighting and bickering, complaining and chewing with your mouth open. Talking with food in your mouth and spilling something. Everyone’s in a hurry, there are commitments to be kept and places to be. You’re left with a messy kitchen and wondering how much longer until these people go to bed?
First of all, if you are even getting dinner on the table? Congratulations. It’s a victory.
Secondly, don’t give up. I know you want to create a dinnertime experience that everyone will enjoy.
I love my family. I have four kids ranging from ages 5-12. And to be honest, it’s pretty chaotic around here. And loud. I’m learning to embrace what it is.
And I have this vision of us enjoying dinner together. And even though it’s messy, we still do.
15 Minute Asparagus Ravioli with Asiago Toast
I have good news. Feeding your family a wholesome dinner when you are stressed out and pressed for time– it is possible. I’m telling you, you are going to love this 15 minute asparagus ravioli.
Did I have you at 15 minutes?? If only all our dinners could be this easy.
Buitoni has you covered. It’s not just another pasta but a helpful ingredient that allows you to create a delicious dinner in record time. Skip the take out, this is so much better!
If you’ve been around here at all, you know I like to eat healthy meals that have tons of flavor. One of the things I love about Buitoni is that it’s freshly made, and contains no GMO ingredients.
These spectacular raviolis are stuffed with 3 cheeses and asparagus, but they put spinach right in the pasta dough. I love the extra dose of veggies here with no effort on my part. 🙂
Buitoni’s Three Cheese Asparagus Ravioli and Pesto Sauce was my starting point. I added just a couple ingredients for some protein and color, although it was pretty perfect already. 🙂 In case you’re wondering, the kids
inhaled loved it. 😉
So let’s get these lovely cheese and asparagus stuffed ravioli’s to the table shall we?
15 minute Asparagus Ravioli with Asiago Cheese toast
- 1 18 oz package Buitoni Three Cheese Asparagus Ravioli
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 8oz jar sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 7 oz Buitoni pesto with basil sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
Asiago Cheese Toast
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- 3/4 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- Bring water to a boil in a large pan.
- Add Pasta to the water and cook according to package instructions (7-10 minutes)
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Place the Pesto Sauce in a small pan on LOW heat, add 1 cup heavy cream and stir to combine. You just want the sauce to be warm, not hot. Heating this too much will break the sauce.
- Once the pasta is finished cooking, strain and return to the pot.
- Add chicken, sun dried tomatoes and pesto cream sauce to the pasta. Gently stir to combine.
Asiago cheese toast
- Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and top with shredded Asiago cheese.
- Place the bread in the oven under the broiler for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve pasta garnished with shredded cheese and the cheese toast.
Delicious, right? And you know what? They have so many yummy pastas. You can have Italian night once a week and it will never look the same each time. So get this on your meal plan ASAP! Go here for all of Buitoni’s freshly made products.
Thanks Buitoni for helping all us mama’s get dinner on the table and feed our families well.
Looking for more quick & easy recipes?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.