If you like guacamole, you are going to love this twist on the Mexican tradition! Chunky Mango Guacamole adds a touch of tropical twist. The mango adds a little sweetness that pairs perfectly with yummy ripe avocados. This is a quick and easy go to snack!
Chunky Mango Guacamole
Have I mentioned how much I love guacamole? Avocados are pretty much a staple at my house. I eat one a day. I’ll have half a one on my huevos rancheros, and the other half made into guacamole or on my sandwich or in a quinoa bowl. Speaking of which, I really need to post the huevos rancheros. I am literally eating it every day right now.
Last week, avocados were on sale at our local Aldi for .49 cents each! Can you believe it? Then there’s the science of figuring out how many I can buy and store before they are overripe. I bought 10, ya know, just to get me buy. That was plenty for me to make this chunky mango guacamole and still eat avocados every day!
What you need~
- fresh squeezed lime juice
- salt and pepper
What to do~
- Mash all the avocados with a fork except for one half.
- Cut the remaining half of avocado into small chunks
- Add lime juice, cumin, garlic and stir well.
- Add mango, diced avocado and cilantro and stir.
It takes no time at all to whip this up and you have an amazing afternoon snack!
- Add some chopped jalapeno for a spicy dip
- Run it through a food processor (before you add the mango) for really smooth guacamole
- Add chopped pineapple
- 2 Avocados
- juice from ½ lime
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 Tbs cilantro
- ½ cup diced mango
- Mash all but ½ of an avocado.
- Dice up the remaining avocado and set aside.
- Add lime juice, garlic, and cumin and stir.
- Add cilantro, mango and remaining avocado and gently stir.
- Serve with chips.
If you like a more traditional guacamole, try this one.
Don’t want to miss a thing? Sign up to have recipes delivered to your inbox!