Six of my favorite Easy Holiday Treats, deliciousness you can whip up in no time!
Easy Holiday Treats
It’s time. It’s time to embrace the holiday season. Christmas is such a festive time of year, I love the sparkles, the lights, the candles… THE TREATS! If you’ve been around here long, you know I’m an 80/20 kind of gal. Meaning, 80 percent of the time I eat healthy and real, non processed food. The other 20 percent I don’t. My motto has always been, everything in moderation. So, I will eat the cookie, and the brownie, and all the other deliciousness that comes with the territory. And not feel guilty, but indulge and enjoy. 🙂
So, here I’ve listed a few of my favorite and Easy holiday treats. For most of you, this is a crazy time of year, family parties, work parties, school parties, and you bring something to all of them. I wanted to share these with you, because they are beautiful, tasty, and easy holiday treats to make. So it won’t take a terribly long time, and, it’s fabulous.
Mmmm, salty sweet, I love it!
Aren’t these so elegant looking?? What’s great about Ashley’s pastries is they aren’t super sugary sweet. They look extra fancy but are easy peasy to put together!
Seriously, who can live without Chex Mix at their holiday gathering?? I love this holiday twist on it that makes it more dessert-ish
These are from my blog and they are the best sugar cookie I make! The dough is so easy to work with. If you don’t want to do the whole coconut theme, just use a traditional buttercream frosting, make it different colors and you’ve got traditional christmas cookies!
What I love about these is the flexibility. Feel like making the brownies from scratch? Go for it. Like the convenience of a box? Easy holiday treat! Same with the frosting, you can use one in a bag that’s ready to go, or make your own.
Aren’t these just the cutest! I love that this carries well beyond the holiday and is a fun activity to do with the kids on a snow day.
There you go! 6 Easy Holiday Treats! Let me know if you make one of these. Got a holiday treat you want to share? Please tell me about it!
If you want something a little more elaborate, check out these posts: