These kitchen gadgets for the home cook are fun, cute, and practical! Even better? You can shop from your couch in your p.j.’s if you want to. 😉
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
It’s Thanksgiving week, and you know what that means… black Friday. It’s always seemed odd to me that we spend one day being thankful for what we have, then the next day it’s all about these awesome deals– to get more stuff!
I know I know, we’re actually shopping for OTHERS.
Well, truth be told, I’m not much of a shopper. Not really into the whole black Friday thing. But, I do LOVE Amazon. And with prime? You can’t really beat it.
Shopping looks like this:
- sit on the couch with your laptop and something yummy to drink while you order away.
- 2 days later answer the door.
Technology these days!
Anyway, it is also birthday week for me. My husband is a really good gift giver, but he still asks me for some ideas. So, this list contains the things that I find both fun and useful in the kitchen.
Or in other words~ must have kitchen gadgets for the home cook.
Some of them I have, some of them I would like to have. 🙂
Here we go:
Must Have Kitchen Gadgets for the Home Cook
1. Immersion Blender: I absolutely love mine! Great for a single serve smoothie, soups when you don’t want to transfer it to a blender, and lately, I’ve been using it to scramble my eggs for these frittatas.
2. Floral Recipe Box: If you’re old school and like to write stuff down. I don’t do that too much anymore, but I do have some old recipe cards of my mom’s and grandmother’s with their handwriting, which I cherish.
3. Stainless Steel Avocado Slicer: If you know someone that has trouble slicing avocados, this is great.
4. ‘The Home Cook’ Cook Book:
5. Professional Bundt Pan:
6. Gourmet Salt Collection:
7. Instant Pot: Another favorite in my house. So many functions! Cooking dinner fast is one of my favorites. 🙂 I also love the Saute feature, I use it for Instant Pot Turkey Chili
8. Kitchen Aid 9-piece Measuring Cup and Spoon Set: I have several sets of cups and spoons.
9. Instant Read Thermometer: This is the KEY to perfectly cooked meat. I talk more about it in my perfectly roasted Turkey.
10. Silicone Spatula Set:
11. Pinch Bowls: These are super fun colors, and I do like colorful. I use pinch bowls non stop. Always for prepping before my Live show, or video shoot, OR when I cook with the kids. measured goes so much smoother when working with little ones.
12. Induction Burner: When you’re entertaining and need a little more cooking space, this is great!
13. Digital Food Scale: When you need to know what 6 oz looks like, or for weighing anything and everything (except yourself).
14. Spiralizer: Love low carb? You need this in your life! Great for serving up those veggies in a new and inspiring way!
16. Electric Fondue Pot: Such a fun way to entertain or gather around the table.
17. Stainless Steel Pasta Maker: Don’t have this yet, but my son keeps begging me to make homemade pasta!
I hope this list of kitchen gadgets for the home cook assists you in your shopping, whether from your couch or out and about. 🙂
Happy Thanksgiving! I’m thankful for all of YOU!