Mmmm, pasta with roasted tomatoes. Comfort food, yet not too heavy. Here’s a great recipe to use with my previous post Roasted Tomatoes. This is so easy and comes together quickly for an easy weeknight meal.
12 oz medium shells pasta
1/4 cup Olive Oil
3 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
2 cups roasted tomatoes (recipe here)
Fresh grated parmesan
Cook pasta according to package instructions.
After it’s ready, add it to your pasta and combine. Serve it up with torn basil leaves and fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Just like that, dinner on the table! Do you have an easy recipe that comes together quickly for an easy weeknight meal? Please share in the comments!
Pasta with Roasted Tomatoes
- 12 oz medium shells pasta
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 garlic cloves pressed or minced
- 2 cups roasted tomatoes
- grated parmesan cheese
- fresh basil leaves
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- heat oil in a medium saucepan on medium.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute
- Add roasted tomatoes, cook until thickened, 5 minutes.
- Toss sauce with pasta.
- Serve with torn basil leaves and grated parmesan on top.