PASTA FAGIOLI SOUP
Pasta Fagioli Soup is one of our favorites, right up there with Taco Soup, and Citrus Chicken Soup. This soup recipe is bursting with flavor, it's filling, and of course absolutely delicious!
A hearty, comforting soup made with pasta and beans, and bursting with flavor. This delicious dinner recipe is a real winner! No more Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli! We're making it at home.
– Olive oil
– Onion chopped
– Carrots chopped
– Celery ribs chopped
– Garlic cloves
– Vegetable broth
– Tomato sauce
– Diced tomatoes
Swipe up for the full list of ingredients!
LET'S MAKE PASTA FAGIOLI SOUP
Step One: Prepare your ingredients
1. Chop onion, carrots, celery.
2. Mince garlic cloves, or run through a press.
1. Turn the Instant Pot to the 'saute' function.
2. Add the oil, let it warm for a few minutes, then add the onions, celery and carrots, stirring occasionally, cook for 5 minutes.
Step Three: Cook/Simmer
1. Drain the meat if desired.
2. Add the meat and vegetable mixture back into the pressure cooker.
SWIPE UP FOR THE FULL LIST OF INSTRUCTIONS!
HEALTHY LENTIL SOUP
LOW CARB SAUSAGE AND KALE SOUP
ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
IF YOU WANT MORE DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY RECIPES, VISIT OUR WEBSITE!
Visit For More