15 minute Asparagus Ravioli with Asiago Cheese toast
Delicious veggie infused pasta stuffed with 3 cheeses and topped with pesto cream sauce. Served with a side of Asiago cheese toast, this is a perfect 15 minute meal.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 7 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 18 oz package Buitoni Three Cheese Asparagus Ravioli
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 8oz jar sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 7 oz Buitoni pesto with basil sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
Asiago Cheese Toast
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- 3/4 cup Asiago cheese, grated
Bring water to a boil in a large pan.
Add Pasta to the water and cook according to package instructions (7-10 minutes)
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Place the Pesto Sauce in a small pan on LOW heat, add 1 cup heavy cream and stir to combine. You just want the sauce to be warm, not hot. Heating this too much will break the sauce.
Once the pasta is finished cooking, strain and return to the pot.
Add chicken, sun dried tomatoes and pesto cream sauce to the pasta. Gently stir to combine.
Asiago cheese toast
Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and top with shredded Asiago cheese.
Place the bread in the oven under the broiler for 3-5 minutes.
Serve pasta garnished with shredded cheese and the cheese toast.