Naturally Green Shamrock Shake
Cool, Creamy, Minty, Refreshing! This homemade shamrock shake recipe is naturally green, and has only 3 ingredients and no preservatives! You're 5 minutes away from a delicious St. Patricks Day treat!
- 1 1/2 cups natural vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup Fresh mint leaves stems removed, loosley packed
- 1/2 tsp pure mint extract
- real whipped cream and homemade chocolate syrup for topping.
Place ice cream, mint leaves, and mint extract into a high-speed blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into a glass and garnish with any of the following: whipped cream, shaved chocolate, chocolate syrup, strawberries
- For a thinner shake, add some milk. Start with 1/4 cup.
- If you don't have a high speed blender, like a vitamix, it can take a couple of minutes to really blend up the leaves, don't worry, it will get there!
- If you don't have mint extract, you can use peppermint, but use half the amount.
- For more subtle mint, leave the extract out completely.
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 261mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 895IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 154mg | Iron: 1mg