A hearty, comforting soup made with pasta and beans, and bursting with flavor.
Stove top Instructions:
- Using a large stock pot, Saute vegetables, set aside.
- Brown ground meat, drain if desired.
- Add meat and vegetables back into the pan along with the broth, tomato sauce, beans, tomatoes, pasta, and Italian seasoning. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- Saute' vegetables, then add to the slow cooker.
- Brown ground meat, drain if desired and add to slow cooker along with the broth, tomato sauce, beans, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- The last 30 minutes of cook time, add the dry pasta and stir to combine. Cover for 30 minutes.