Oven Baked Meatballs
These oven baked meatballs are versatile, simple, and ready in under an hour. Fun to make and packed with flavor, this Italian classic is sure to become a weeknight staple.
Servings 40 meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 cup almond flour or breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup almond milk or cow’s milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- ½ cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
Preheat the oven to 425° and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine the milk and flour into a small bowl and mix together, it will be like a paste. This helps to bind things together and retain moisture.
Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Gently mix until blended well. Your hands are your best tool here.
Using a 1 tablespoon size cookie scoop, scoop the meat mixture, one scoop at a time, into your hands, roll into the shape of a ball, place on the baking sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the internal temperature is 160°
- Some of the cheese will melt out a little bit, this is normal.
- I recommend using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment to combine everything really well, if you don’t have one, your hands are the best tool.
- A cookie scoop works great for measuring the meatballs.
- Double the recipe for a large batch that you can freeze and use multiple ways.
- When air-fried, the texture on the outside is a bit crispy, and the inside is juicy.
- These are tablespoon-sized meatballs, you can make them larger if you wish.
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 168mg | Potassium: 79mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 64IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg