Peppermint White Russian Mocktail
Cold, creamy, refreshing, this is the perfect festive holiday drink! A non-alcoholic version of the classic white Russian, but with a peppermint twist.
Old Fashioned Glasses
- 2 ounces strong brewed coffee
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 ounces heavy cream or a little more to fill the glass
- 1 peppermint stick optional garnish
Fill the glass with ice
Pour the brewed cold coffee over the ice
Add vanilla and peppermint extracts
"Float" Cream over the coffee. Stir very gently, add a peppermint stick as a garnish. Enjoy!
- Add more or less peppermint extract depending on your tastes. Note that there is a difference between Peppermint and Mint extracts. The strength can also vary by brand.
- If you don't want to float the cream, you can just pour it in and stir. Alternatively, you can mix it all in a cocktail shaker.
- If you like a bit of sweet, add some simple syrup, sugar, or sweetener of choice.
- Half and half, milk, or nut milk can be substituted for the heavy cream.
Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 43mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 833IU | Calcium: 37mg