Spagetti Squash Thai Style
Spaghetti Squash and fresh vegetables with a thai-peanut sauce. A lovely low carb option
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin lengthwise
- ½ lb snap peas sliced thin, lengthwise
- 1 carrot sliced thin
- ¼ cup chives finely chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbs honey
- ¼ tsp siracha sauce more if desired
Slice the squash into rounds.
Salt both sides and place on a baking rack for about 20 minutes. Blot with paper towels. (this step can be eliminated if desired)
Bake at 375 for 40-50 minutes, or until squash is fork tender.
When cool enough to handle, remove skin and pull squash apart into 'noodles'
While the squash is baking, slice vegetables and prepare sauce.
Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, olive oil, rice vinegar, peanut butter, honey, garlic and siracha in a bowl. Mix well.
Place 'noodles' in a large pan over medium-low heat. Add sliced vegetables and sauce. Stir to combine.