4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Rich, dreamy, creamy... How to make 4 ingredient chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream that's good for you. How to freeze your bananas, and flavor combinations. Vegan, dairy free.
- 4 bananas frozen
- 1/2 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 4 tbsp peanut butter natural
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
To make this THM friendly:
- Add collagen, whey isolate protein powder, or cottage cheese before blending.
- Use Trim Healthy Mama Peanut Powder instead of peanut butter (mix powder with water and a pinch of salt until peanut butter consistency, you'll need 1/4 after it's mixed)
- If you don't add protein, this can be an E dessert, but make sure the E meal you eat prior is no more than 20 grams of Carbs.
If you do add the protein, this can be a snack.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 567mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 10.2mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 1mg