Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie
A healthy spin on the classic pairing of chocolate and cherries. This protein smoothie will trick your tastebuds into thinking you're enjoying a decadent dessert.
- 3/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 scoop 100% pure whey protein isolate
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate almond milk
- 1 cup frozen pitted black cherries
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Truvia or other natural sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Honey or Stevia can be substituted for Truvia, but check a conversion chart for proper measurements.
For Trim Healthy Mama, use unsweetened Almond Milk in place of the dark chocolate almond milk as it has sugar in it. Or, leave it out completely.
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 141mg | Potassium: 562mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 1989IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 265mg | Iron: 1mg