Keto Spaghetti Squash with Garlic and Parmesan
This Keto spaghetti squash recipe is the perfect low carb alternative to pasta. Veggie “noodles” are coated in a butter garlic sauce and topped with fresh herbs, cheese, and toasted pine nuts!
Servings 6 people
1 Rimmed baking sheet
- 1 medium size spaghetti squash
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs butter
- 4 garlic cloves pressed or minced
- ½ cup pine nuts toasted
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves torn or chiffonade
- ½ cup fresh parsley chopped
- ½ parmesan cheese thickly shredded
Preheat oven to 375.
Slice squash in half lengthwise, remove the seeds, place cut side down on a rimmed baking sheet.
Bake for about 45-60 minutes, until fork tender.
After squash is cool enough to handle, scoop out 'noodles' with a fork.
Melt butter and olive oil in a skillet.
Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Add squash noodles and toss.
Remove from heat and add basil, parsley and toasted pine nuts.
Serve topped with cheese and additional toasted pine nuts.
- The nutrition information is calculated through an automated generator and is not always accurate.
- If you have an electric pressure cooker, I highly recommend using that instead of baking. It saves so much time, and the squash is much easier to cut when it’s soft.
- Fresh garlic, herbs, and parmesan cheese are highly recommended for this recipe! The flavor just isn't the same with dried herbs.
- Use a garlic press to mince that garlic, it will save you time.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 66mg | Potassium: 284mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 841IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg