Citrus Chicken Soup
light and springy soup with citrus flavors.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 -6
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves smashed to a paste
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- zest of 1 lemon lime and orange
- juice of 1 lemon lime and orange
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup at least fresh cilantro for serving
Brown chicken in olive oil.
Add onion, garlic, cinnamon, and zest of the lime, lemon and orange.
Saute until onion is soft.
Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
Reduce to a simmer, add avocado.
Serve garnished with cilantro.