Guilt free cookies for breakfast! These breakfast cookies are made with whole grains, bananas, nuts and a tiny bit of dark chocolate. Gluten free, sugar free and egg free! A cookie you can feel good about eating.
These are definitely one of my favorites.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed (about 1½ cups)
- ¼ cup coconut oil (you want it liquid, so warm it if you need to)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ⅔ cup almond meal**
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅔ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas.
- Add coconut oil and vanilla and stir.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Form the dough into 12 balls on a parchment lined baking sheet and flatten them a little bit.
- Bake at 350 for 14-16 minutes.