Enjoy this creamy Greek Yogurt Chia Pudding with pomegranates and fresh berries whether you’re lingering with your coffee or speeding out the door. This is one breakfast you won’t want to live without!
Happy New Year! It’s that time again, time for organization and routines. Is it just me? I didn’t think so. 😉
We’ve been indulging and celebrating over the past month, and now it’s time to get back on track. For some that’s health goals, for some it’s eating habits, for others it’s organizing the home.
It just seems like December and all the ‘out of routine’ festivities brings us to a different pace of life. And now that’s it’s January–new year– it’s time to get re-focused.
You know what really sets the tone for me?
Getting started first thing with a ritual that sets the pace of the day. I’m more productive, and less likely to get off track. So, being a foodie and all, it would be breakfast and coffee. 🙂 My new favorite?
This Greek Yogurt Chia Pudding with delicious coffee is my go-to for breakfast. It’s filling and tasty and keeps me satisfied until lunch.
I love the make ahead option, that way I can be prepared for the week ahead. I just have to hide them from my children. 😀 Kidding! Kidding!
Fun Facts about the Ingredients~
Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt~
I’m LOVING Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt for all it is, and all it isn’t! Thick, creamy, flavorful.
- 0 sugar
- 0 artificial sweetnener
- 0 fat
- 15 grams of protein
I used Mixed Berry for the Greek yogurt chia pudding, but try strawberry or vanilla too.
- good source of Omega-3 fatty acids
Pomegranates & Fresh Berries~
- good source of vitamins, especially A, C, and E
- pomegranates have 3x the antioxidants of wine and green tea. (who knew?)
- great source of fiber
belVita Breakfast Biscuits~
- part of a balanced breakfast
- serving of low fat dairy and fruit
- 4 hours nutritious steady energy
I crumbled up some of the belVita breakfast biscuits on top for some crunch and texture, you could also dip it in the pudding, or just eat them together. They’re SO tasty!
Don’t forget the coffee! A very important part of the day–am I right? 😉 Where are my fellow coffee lovers? I’m loving the Silk Creamers to give me just the perfect cup! I have Vanilla, Caramel, and Hazelnut and don’t ask me to pick a favorite. I just can’t!
You can grab all the ingredients for this recipe at your local Kroger store.
Great news, while supplies last, you can get a FREE SILK CREAMER! So if you haven’t tried them yet, now’s the perfect time.
Visit this link to download the load to card coupon and Get 1 Silk Creamer Free when you Buy 2 Oikos Greek or belVita Breakfast Biscuits until January 31.
Variations for Greek Yogurt Chia Pudding
- Use Vanilla, Strawberry, (or any of the flavors) in place of the Mixed Berry yogurt
- Change up the fruit. How about oranges, pineapple or mango?
- Add more mix ins, such as sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds or walnuts
- Add shredded coconut
- Use blueberry belVita biscuits instead of Cinnamon Brown Sugar, or one of their many other flavors.
- Don’t have time to make ahead? Grab coffee with your favorite flavor of Silk Creamer, an Oikos yogurt, and belVita breakfast biscuits for a quick tasty option at the last minute.
The possibilities are endless! So how about you? What’s on your new January routine? And how will you set the pace of the day?
Chia Breakfast Pudding
- glass jars or containers to hold the pudding
- 2 5.3 oz Greek Yogurt Oikos Triple Zero
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup Silk Almond milk
- aril (seeds) from 1 pomegranate
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 1.7 oz pkg. belVita breakfast biscuits broken in pieces or crumbled (optional)
- Whisk together yogurt, chia seeds and milk until well combined.
- Distribute yogurt mixture evenly into jars or serving containers.
- Top each chia pudding with pomegranate arils, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. Let sit in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, add crumbled belVita breakfast biscuits to the top, enjoy!