Tender chicken breasts cooked perfectly in the instant pot topped with chopped marinated fresh tomatoes, garlic and basil. Put this Instant Pot Bruschetta Chicken in your meal time rotation.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Raise your hand if you purchased an Instant Pot on Black Friday or Cyber Monday! I'v had mine for a whole year now and I still love it!
My crockpot dish got a huge crack in it last year, so I decided to check out this whole Instant Pot thing. I'm absolutely a fan. One of my favorite features on it is the "Saute" button. I use it in this Turkey Chili with Butternut Squash.
If you've ever had to brown the meat of a recipe before you put it in your crock pot, you'll love it too! If I can save washing a dish, I'm all about it!
And, speedy dinners anyone? Forgot to thaw the meat? Tender roast in an hour? Big batches of rice? Learn to make yogurt? All great reasons to use your Instant Pot!
Whether you're just starting out with the Instant pot or not, Instant Pot Bruschetta Chicken is a fabulous easy dinner that comes together so quickly.
All you do is throw your chicken in the Instant Pot with a cup of liquid and cook it for 15 minutes. It will need time to come up to pressure and natural release. The result is tender juicy chicken.
While the chicken is cooking, you can make the bruschetta topping. I love the multi colored tomatoes as they add so much color to the dish. Colorful food is my thing!
You can also top this off with a Balsamic reduction glaze for an additional pop of flavor.
Side Dishes to Serve with Instant Pot Bruschetta Chicken
- Garden Salad
- Roasted Vegetables
- Salt and Vinegar Potatoes
- Garlic Roasted Green Beans
Variations of Instant Pot Bruschetta Chicken
- Season chicken with Italian seasoning
- Use Chicken Broth instead of water for your liquid
- Use Roasted tomatoes instead of fresh (roast in the oven at 350 until slightly bursting)
- Top with shaved Parmesan cheese
Let's Make Instant Pot Bruschetta Chicken!
Instant Pot Chicken Bruschetta
- 2.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup water or chicken broth
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh basil sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Salt and Pepper the chicken breasts.
- Place chicken on the rack in the Instant Pot.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Set to ‘poultry’ for 15 minutes.
- After cooking, let release naturally.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine the tomatoes, oil, vinegar, garlic and basil in a small bowl, mix well.
- Serve chicken with tomato mixture on top
For more recipe inspiration, follow me on Pinterest and Facebook. Like behind the scenes action? Check out my stories on Instagram.
Leave a Reply