Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner ~ Tender pieces of chicken glazed in olive oil, lemon, and herbs, roasted with onions, peppers and tomatoes. Stuff it all in a whole wheat pita and top it with some Feta Cheese. An easy dinner in under 30 minutes!
Ya'll know I'm loving the whole sheet pan supper thing! This Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner is loaded with flavor, and won't take you long to get on the table.
Some of you love to cook and create in the kitchen, and some of you hate cooking. Sheet Pan dinners really satisfy all types of cooks. There are endless possibilities of what you can create with these gems, yet, they come together incredibly quickly and easily.
So for those who have a passion to create, you could have a new sheet pan supper every day of the month.
But for those of you who just need a quick dinner and don't want to spend time thinking about it, throw some meat and veggies on a tray, season and cook. What could be easier? Take out? Okay, you got me there, but, this is SO much better for you. 🙂
Check out these Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas where I share the best tips for successful sheet pan dinners.
For this sheet pan chicken recipe, we opted to eat it in a pita. Oh so delicious! If you're a low carb lover, you can totally skip the pita, or grab a low carb brand. Joseph's pitas are pretty decent for flavor. You can pick those up at Walmart too, definitely less expensive that way. Or, eat it over cauliflower rice. YUM.
Ready to get cooking?
Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
You may also like
Your shares are how this site grows and I appreciate each one. Do you know someone who would enjoy this recipe?
I’d love it if you would share it on your favorite Pinterest board or Facebook! AND…if you like this recipe, please do me a favor and give it a ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ rating! TIA 🥰
You can also follow along on YouTube and Instagram!
Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- rimmed half sheet baking pan
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 orang bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved multi colored, optional
- 6 pitas, sliced in half
- 4 oz feta cheese
- fresh parsley, chopped, optional garnish
- lemon slices, optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt & pepper and whisk well.
- Place chicken and vegetables on a sheet pan and distribute evenly so as not to crowd.
- Drizzle half the oil mixture over the chicken and vegetables, toss to coat, and then drizzle the remaining half, making sure everything is well covered.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve inside pita bread and top with Feta and parsley. Alternatively, serve over rice, quinoa or cauliflower rice.
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Subscribe to my newsletter, to have recipes delivered to your inbox and to stay up to date on the latest!