These Pork Chops with Cherry Salsa will knock yer socks off! Okay, not literally. But it's oh so good! The best part? Dinner in 30! Easy, quick, and tasty, that's my kind of summer meal!
We love chicken at our house, but sometimes, I just need to change it up a bit. So today? Pork. I bought these thin cut pork steaks at the grocery store the other day. Now, I usually get the regular cut, and many times I get boneless. Sometimes, I even just by a roast, and cut it up myself. Going that route is great if you like saving a few dollars. But today, thin cut, bone in.
Know what I loved about these? They grilled to perfection in under 10 minutes! I don't know about you, but we are enjoying the summer sunshine. Doing as much as we can outside. Day trips, relaxing by the pool, VBS. I just love summer. Because we're out and about so much, a quick meal like this one is perfect. I don't need to spend much time in the kitchen, but we still all eat a hearty healthy meal. It' pairs perfectly with Wild Rice, which cooked in the Instant Pot won't heat up your kitchen!
So, you may have seen this cherry salsa post recently.
I'm telling you, I can't get enough of this salsa. And, I'm putting it on everything! It's even good on toast! But today, it's pork. Grilled Pork Chops with Cherry Salsa is sure to satisfy!
What you need~
- Thin cut pork steaks
- garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- sweet cherries, pitted
- jalapeno, finely diced
- red onion, diced
- fresh squeezed lime juice
- cilantro, chopped
What to do~
- Season the pork steaks with salt, pepper and garlic powder, set aside
- Combine the cherries, jalapeno, onion, lime juice and cilantro and stir to mix well
- Heat the grill. Grill pork steaks 3-5 minutes per side.
- Top pork with cherry salsa.
You may also like
Your shares are how this site grows, and I appreciate each one. Do you know someone who would enjoy this recipe?
I’d love it if you shared it on your favorite Pinterest board or Facebook! AND…if you like this recipe, please do me a favor and give it a ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ rating! TIA 🥰
You can also follow along on YouTube and Instagram!
Grilled Pork Chops with Cherry Salsa
- 2-3 pounds pork steaks thin cut
- 1 Tbs garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups sweet cherries pitted and chopped
- ¼ cup red onion finely diced
- ½ jalapeno finely diced and seeded, ribs removed. (use more if you like it spicy and leave the seeds in)
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Season the pork with garlic, salt and pepper; set aside
- Make the cherry salsa by combining cherries, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice, stirring well.
- Grill the pork steaks about 3-5 minutes per side (longer if you get thick cut) until cooked through.
- Serve topped with cherry salsa
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Subscribe to my newsletter to have recipes delivered to your inbox and to stay up to date on the latest!
Jae | Dreaming of Leaving
Oh my goodness gracious, this looks divine!!!! I especially your food-tography 🙂 totally pinning, have a great day! xo
AWESOME! Thank you so much... see ya there!
Lou Lou Girls
Hello cute lady! I’m stopping by to let you know that we will be featuring you tonight at our party that starts at 7 pm! Pinned and tweeted! We can’t wait to see you there! Lou Lou Girls
This recipe looks so delicious and easy to make! Thanks for sharing at Creativity Unleashed Link Party.
Your recipe looks amazing! Thanks for sharing at the #InspirationSpotlight Pinned & Shared
Looks so delicious and beautiful - wish the rest of my family liked fruit with meat. 🙂