Do you like a nutritious and tasty breakfast but need something easy? Spinach Artichoke Sun Dried Tomato Mini Frittatas is your answer!
Fluffy eggs, with gooey cheese and flavorful veggies. You'll want this for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner!
There's something about individual servings, not sure what it is, but they seem to be well-liked. If you're looking for full size, check out my Frittata Recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links
Mornings can be a little crazy at times, I get it. It's so much easier to pour a bowl of cereal than it is to cook something.
The thing with cereal, is it just doesn't 'stick' for long. I find my kids (and I) are hungry again, quite soon. And let's face it, most cereals just don't have a ton of nutritional value, especially the kind kids like.
That's why I love these mini frittatas. Actually, I just love eggs. We go through dozens of eggs here, literally. Eggs are highly nutritious, plus there's a plethora of ways to cook them. Scrambled, fried, poached, hard-boiled, etc. But back to the spinach artichoke sun dried tomato mini frittata--the best part about these is you can make them ahead! Spend a half hour on the weekend putting these together and you're set for the week.
Now, I realize this particular recipe has more 'grown up' ingredients in it. Please don't let that scare you. This recipe is extremely versatile. You can change out the veggies for any fillings you prefer. I'll share some variations at the end of the post.
Spinach Artichoke Sun-Dried Tomato Mini Frittatas is a wonderful choice for a Mother's day or Easter brunch! Breakfast in bed anyone?
- I used this jumbo muffin tin, so it made 6 jumbo frittatas. In a regular muffin tin, you'll get 12.
- You can use any type of bread with or without crust. I used whole wheat
- These can be made without the bread as well, just use more eggs
- Add bacon
- Ham, swiss and green peppers
- Bacon, cheddar, kale, tomatoes
- Tomato, onion, bell peppers, spinach, and sausage
Spinach Artichoke and Sun Dried Tomato mini frittatas
- 3 slices bread cut into small cubes
- 3 artichoke hearts chopped
- 6 Tbs sun dried tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup spinach leaves torn
- ¼ cup goat cheese crumbled
- 8 eggs
- ¾ cups milk
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Grease the muffin tin, I use an olive oil spray.
- Cover the bottom of each muffin tin with the cubes of bread.
- Layer the artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, and cheese.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and milk together. Transfer to a measuring cup for easy pouring.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin tin until about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until just set.
- Serve immediately.
- For make ahead method, allow to cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for warming up and serving later.
Is that Demarle at home I see?? These look so appetizing and delicious.
Megan @ MegUnprocessed
This looks wonderful! Love spinach and artichoke.
Thank you so much!!
These are amazing! Thanks for linking up with What's Cookin' Wednesday!
Anita @ Live Like You Are Rich
This looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing at Artsy-Fartsy Link Party.
Thanks Ginger! Check back with me and let me know how you like it!! 🙂 I'm picking up 7 dozen eggs from my 'egg lady' tomorrow!
Oh, this is totally my kind of breakfast recipe! And like you, I'm a huge fan of eggs! Pinned, and hope to try these gorgeous mini frittatas soon!