Enjoy a healthy breakfast banana split ~frozen yogurt, fruit, granola, what could be a better way to start your day?
Update~ I’ve modified this recipe just a bit to make it even easier to prepare. I originally made this recipe with frozen strawberry yogurt, but we’ve found that using the strawberry yogurt without freezing it is much faster and just as delicious. I’ve left the original I’ve left the original recipe up for you, but you decide what works for your family.
Breakfast Banana Split Recipe
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup strawberry greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup granola
- mini chocolate chips for garnish
- Prepare yogurt:
- Place container of yogurt in the freezer until firm, not frozen solid, just scoop-able.
- Scoop out two scoops of yogurt and place each scoop in a separate paper muffin liner.
- Put back in the freezer until ready to use.
- Split banana in half.
- Add 2 scoops of frozen yogurt
- Add berries, granola and chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately.
Looking for more fun breakfast ideas?
Baked Oatmeal Cups
To see lots of fantastic recipes, follow me on Facebook too!
Want to have recipes delivered? Sign up, it’s FREE! Plus you’ll receive my free cookbook as a thank you. 🙂