No Churn Dairy Free Strawberry Banana Ice Cream is the easiest ice cream you'll ever make! Only 3 ingredients, and none of them are bad for you! Now that's an ice cream I can feel good about!
I think my kids are hot blooded, because as soon as it's 50 degrees and sunny, they ask for ice cream. Ha! So you can imagine how much more they ask for it in the summer. Now, I love to give my kids ice cream, and I love to eat it myself. But, in the interest of living a healthy lifestyle, we just can't have it every day it's above 50!
That's why this ice cream is perfect! It will cool you off on a hot summers day, refresh you, and actually be good for you. Amazing.
So, these banana ice creams are all the rage right now. The flavor possibilities are endless. Being that it's strawberry season, I had to go for that flavor! I'm curious, have you made these yet? I've been making them for awhile, yeah, and just now getting around to posting it. 🙂
What you need~
- frozen bananas
- fresh strawberries
- almond milk (regular milk is just fine if you're not dairy free, I've made it both ways)
- food processor, or high speed blender
What do do~
- Break the bananas into smaller pieces, lay them on wax paper and freeze them.
- Place the frozen bananas into the food processor and process until smooth, wiping down the sides as needed.
- Add the strawberries and milk and process some more
- Place the mixture into a container and freeze.
- Bananas just need to be frozen, so you can freeze them for a few hours, but I typically freeze overnight.
- Frozen berries are an option as well.
- When it's first combined it will be like soft serve, or even a little looser, you can eat it this way if you like, or freeze it for a more scoop-able texture.
See how easy that is? If you're a fellow chocolate lover, check out this Chocolate peanut butter version.
What's your favorite flavor?
Your spoon is waiting.
Looking for more refreshing and healthy summer recipes?
- DIY Gogurts
- Breakfast Banana Splits
- Berry Melon Bruschetta
No Churn Dairy Free Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
- food processor
- 4 banana's broken into chunks and frozen
- 1 ½ cups fresh strawberries hulled.
- ½ cup almond milk
- Place frozen bananas in the food processor and process until smooth, wiping the sides down as needed.
- Add strawberries and milk, and process again.
- Place into a container and freeze until scoop-able.
I just whip the frozen bananas and let him eat that, guess I should step up my game a bit. Thanks for sharing your deliciousness on Tasty Tuesdays.
Ha! I have a banana lover too, can hardly keep them in the house! At least if she eats the whole thing, it's not terrible for her! 🙂
I know Emma, it's unbelievable! But oh so good!
My daughter is a banana fiend, she'd probably eat the whole bowl if I let her! Pinned for after our strawberry picking adventures tomorrow
Thanks Ashley, it was!!
This looks soooo good!!