Light and fluffy pancakes filled with cream cheese and topped with homemade strawberry sauce. Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes will be your new favorite breakfast.
I’m honored to partner with Milk Means More to bring you this fabulous recipe. As always, all opinions are my own.
We have pancakes almost every weekend. My 2 older kids can even make them all on their own, and they love to be in the kitchen. So usually, I let them make the pancakes, but this past weekend we got spoiled and went to Breakfast On The Farm, where none of us had to be in the kitchen.
Have you been on a dairy farm tour? I've been on a couple, but each time I go, I learn something new. It was so much fun to do this as a family. We were able to meet the family behind the dairy farm, ask them any questions we wanted along with touring the entire farm. Oh, and they served us breakfast!
We learned about all the people it takes to run a dairy farm, (a lot!!) we saw the cows, where they live, how they keep their 'houses' clean, learned about what they eat (they are very healthy!), saw the milking parlor, and how the milk gets from the cow to your grocery store in just 48 hours. It's really quite fascinating.
One of the things I intentionally work on with my kids is to cultivate a love for learning. And I was able to see that in action as one question led to another and another and so on. They were so intrigued by the care of the animals and where their milk comes from. I love that they love to know about their food.
The thing that impressed me the most though, is the passion the farmers have for their animals and our food. They truly and genuinely care about OUR food and make sure they are doing the very best for the cows to produce the very best so we can then eat and cook with the very best dairy.
So the next time we made pancakes, we decided to amp them up a little bit with some added protein. Of course, they already have milk in them, but for a little extra, we put some cream cheese right in the batter. Topped it off with some homemade strawberry sauce, and licked our plates clean! Who needs syrup when you have this homemade strawberry sauce? It's summer in your mouth!
Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes are the perfect way to start your weekend. Make extra and put them in your freezer and enjoy them all week long.
Food has a way of emotionally connecting you to memories, kind of like music. I hear songs from my days in high school, and I can remember exactly where I was, and what I was doing, sometimes even what I was wearing. Do you know what I mean?
Every time we eat these Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes, we'll remember our visit to the Dairy Farm.
If you love Strawberry Cheesecake flavors, be sure to try Lightened up Cheesecake, and Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie!
More delicious dairy recipes~
French Style Frozen Coconut Parfait
Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbs sugar
- 2 cups unbleached, all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- Place the strawberries in a medium sized pan with lemon juice and sugar. Cook over medium low heat until strawberries cook down and thicken, about 20 minutes. Mash them with the back of a spoon or potato masher for a smoother sauce. Set aside and keep warm.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add the cream cheese in, breaking into pieces. Using a hand mixer, gently blend in the cream cheese. You will have some small chunks of cheese that don't get blended, that is good.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and gently stir just until combined.
- Preheat a griddle or nonstick pan. Place batter by the ¼ cup full in the hot pan. Once the edges are dry and there are bubbles in the top of the pancakes, flip them over. Cook 1-2 minutes more.
- Serve warm topped with strawberry sauce.
For more dairy facts visit Milk Means More.
Stay up to date and find more recipes on Milk Means More social media channels:
YAY!! Thank you for the feedback! So glad you loved it.
Easy-peasy, fluffy and light cream cheese/cheesecake pancakes. Best recipe I've tried yet! This one's a keeper <3
I am so happy to hear that! I'll be picking strawberries soon and am so excited to make this again.
Made these on a very hot, sunny day for my kids. And they were a hit. Plate liking, that kind of thing 🙂
Megan @ Megunprocessed
I love the strawberry sauce!
These pancakes look absolutely amazing! I love the combo of strawberry and cheesecake!